This company really invests in their staff and training and development opportunities are fantastic. Company benefits are extensive and include: season ticket loan, study support, generous pension contribution, store/travel/restaurant discounts and much more! Salary is £20,000 per annum.
This is a superb full or part time, permanent opportunity working for a leading local employer. You will receive excellent training and career progression opportunities. Feedback from candidates we have introduced to the company has been so positive and upbeat, it is a happy team.
Days and Hours of work will be on a one week shift pattern of:
Monday to Friday 1 week 8.30-4.30, 1 week 9-5, 1 week 10-6, and 1 week 11-7pm with 1 Saturday morning in every 4-6 weeks and time off in lieu.
Working in a multi award-winning contact centre you will be handling customer service queries.
Responsibilities will include:
• Delivering excellent customer service and support over the telephone handling inbound calls.
• To attempt where possible to deal with members in first instance to a final and satisfactory outcome to reduce call backs.
• Build and maintain customer’s trust and confidence to maximise, customer, advisor, and third party satisfaction.
• Answer any customer service query transferring calls to the correct team when needed.
• Identify and escalate customer complaints offering excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be able to communicate information confidently and clearly – both written and verbally.
• Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent.
Please contact us now for more details. Immediate interviews!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.